Monday, August 16, 2010

Transfer P-Day!

Here are some pictures Richard sent with today’s email:

DSCN0681 Oakland Temple
DSCN0683 Oakland Temple
DSCN0686 Oakland Temple
IMG_0654 Apartment Fun

Well here's the big news... (drum roll) I'm staying! Yep. I'm still here in Fairfield! Which is great since we have a lot of baptisms coming up! However, my companion, Elder Bittner is leaving for Vallejo. In return I'm getting Elder Zufelt. Does he sound familiar to you? He should, because he was my MTC companion! :-) So we will be having lots of fun, and working hard here in Fairfield! I'm sorry that this email's going to be a little short, but this P-Day is a little stranger than most, and Elder Bittner needs to pack, and he still wants to visit everyone before he leaves. So I wont be able to get letters out this week either! *sigh* I hope things will have calmed down this week though. Enjoy the pictures!

Things have been very good with our investigators! We've been finding new people, we've gone to the temple again! We have another Zone conference on Saturday! We're just busy busy busy this week! I hope you all are doing amazingly well!

Love your missionary,

Elder Mackelprang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that this is a moderated blog - Elder Mackelprang neither reads or (directly) writes to this blog. This is done by his father.