Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10/10/10 Day

Oct2010FairfieldZoneConference_DSC_0118 Fairfield Zone

Zone Conference
Oct2010FairfieldZoneConference_DSC_0111 Lunch at Zone Conference

<<The pictures above were stolen from the Santa Rosa Mission Blog site.  This was a zone conference earlier this month in Fairfield.>>

Yesterday I was in Stake Conference, so these past 2 weeks have been jam packed and crazy schedule wise.

Things have been great, and I'm happy out here. I don't really have much to say about this week other than tat it's great to see the miraculous changes in my investigators and the tiny little miracles that I get to see everyday. Unfortunately, I have a very limited time window for emails today thanks to Columbus day, so I'll finish my letter to president, and let Elder Zufelt write. I hope you guys have a fantastic week!

I'm glad that everything is going well at home.

I know that the church is true, and I know that we have a living prophet among us, who leads and guides us in our days, if we only listen and follow his council we will find peace and happiness in our lives.

Love your son,

Elder Richard Mackelprang  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that this is a moderated blog - Elder Mackelprang neither reads or (directly) writes to this blog. This is done by his father.