Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Half-Way Home

You've said it! Time has flown by this entire month, and especially this past week! Conference was great, and I loved the things that I learned. For the most part I was at the Stake Center here in Fairfield, but on Sunday we got to stay with our member family with a waffle breakfast. That was highly enjoyable.

The weather here has been cooling off really well! I've been enjoying it, because it's just right, right on the cooler / cold side with a touch of wind. I hope the weather is good for when you guys go on your 5k run/walk! That sounds like fun! Good luck!

Oh! A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to go to the temple again! I also did a temple session in Spanish! I loved it! It's really cool in Spanish. Although having to remember some of the longer and more specific words they use can be difficult. It was nice for a change to be there with many of our branch members, and it was a very sweet experience. I hope to be able to do something like that again.

Thanks for the shoes and the pants, they'll come in handy, and I'll do my best to keep them in good shape, so that they last longer. I can do without some new shirts for awhile, but a few of my short sleeves are slowly dying. Good thing that it'll be mainly long sleeve season here pretty soon.

I haven't got the package you sent yet, but I'll be watching for it. Just a reminder, I'm living with a member in their home. It's a nice place. It's funny that you haven't changed the address in your book, Mom. That address was from 6 months ago (almost)! It's weird that it really has been that long. 

Have a wonderful week guys! i love you all!

Your son and brother,

Richard Mackelprang

PS Hey Leah! Way haven't you written me yet? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that this is a moderated blog - Elder Mackelprang neither reads or (directly) writes to this blog. This is done by his father.