Thursday, February 3, 2011

P-Day! February is Here

We had an All Mission Conference with Elders Packard and Kearon of the Seventy TODAY. So sorry that I'm later than usual. We learned that our mission is being blessed with miracles, that we've gotten 60 baptisms in January alone, and 21 of which came from this past week. Our mission is one of the top 10 missions whose baptisms are increasing percentage-wise. We are rising above ourselves and things are going great!

I know that we are moving forward and that I'm in the best mission in the entire world! I love everything here. It truly is a paradise on Earth. I feel really inspired and grateful for my Heavenly Father's guidance and care for putting me here, to help my fellow brothers  and sisters.

I like that Jenna and Josh are playing Basketball. I remember my Good old basketball days with the youth. Fun times!

Those little robots kits that you and Josh are going to play with sound like fun! :D That should be really cool! I'll enjoy building little auto-bots!

We do have a Branch Valentines activity... I'm still wondering what all is involved. But I know it'll be good. Lots of food, and dancing (but not for me :).

I did get that License email. I'll get right on it. I want to be able to drive. :) I have to prove that I'm from North Carolina.

I did tell Josh that I'd love to join him to the Campout in November. I'll enjoy shooting some rifles/shotguns with him. I don't think I've shot anything since I was a Deacon. :) It should be Awesome!

Benjamin! Keep up the good work!

I've always wanted to learn to play mahjong – I’m glad you had a chance to play with the neighbors.

Leah has some admirers out here who think she's cute, and would write here if they only had her address. Hint Hint. ;-)

I love you all! I know that this church is true, and my testimony and knowledge of the scriptures grows daily. I'm _finally_ learning how to study even though it's been a long time that I've been on the mission. Keep to the faith and remember who you are. Remember that the everlasting promises we have are worth more than anything else we've had, can have, or that we could ever attain.

May God be with you until we meet again.

Elder Richard Mackelprang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that this is a moderated blog - Elder Mackelprang neither reads or (directly) writes to this blog. This is done by his father.