Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 4th! 9 Weeks Left!!

Hello Everyone! Happy 4th of July! Enjoy the Fireworks!

This week has been a fast one, and a great one! This next week will be even better with Zone Conference on Friday! We found 5 new people that we're teaching right now, and they all seem really cool. There really isn't any way to describe this work other than miraculous! I'm seeing miracles happen everyday, due to the faith and prayers of myself, my companion, other missionaries, and all the people who are praying in our behalf. It is amazing to see the desire for change in these people's lives, and it is a great privilege to help them learn how to help themselves change for the better. My how the time is flying... it'll be over way too soon...

Yeah fireworks, we should have a great view of them from our apartment tonight!

The boys are at camp. Sounds just like the old days when I was in Boy Scouts. :) Joshua will have lots of fun!

:) Yay, for Singles Ward moving into the Cary building!

Swimming, I'm going to be doing more of that. My exercise routine is working good. I'll be doing my jogging stuff, and trying out swimming more to burn off those calories.

Well, 9 weeks until I'm home... it's really flying... It's kinda crazy :P I'm working on getting rid of things that I don't need, and giving away stuff to other missionaries, etc. It'll be so easy to pack this time around... I've gotten rid of a lot of unnecessary items, most of which are for my desk.

I wrote Erik not too long ago, and he wrote me this week! :) it'll be good to see him at BYU whether or not he's still single. ;-)

Things are interesting. It will be cool to see how things fly as time moves on. What jobs everyone ends up going for, etc..

Well, I love you all, and I hope that you are enjoying your summer. May God bless you, and watch over you. I know that Christ lives. I know that He loves us, and watches over us. I know that He waits for us with open arms, and calls out to us to come home. May we truly understand repentance, and it's role in our lives. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and that it can truly bless our lives with knowledge and understanding of Jesus Christ, and what He expects of us. I invite those of you who don't know that the Book of Mormon is true to read it! study it. Meditate on it's message, and pray to God the Father in the name of Jesus Christ to truly know if the book is true. I know that He will answer us, because He loves us.

Fare thee well, my fellow brothers and sisters.

Elder Richard Mackelprang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that this is a moderated blog - Elder Mackelprang neither reads or (directly) writes to this blog. This is done by his father.