Tuesday, September 28, 2010

P-day! Impending Transfers next week!

Hey y'all!

This week has flown by fast! This transfer has too! It'll be a new transfer next week, and it'll mark my year point and half-way mark of my mission... Man time has flown! You think it can't go faster then you look and say, "Wait... wasn't it P-day yesterday!?" :P Things are going great with the work here, and our investigators are progressing towards their baptismal dates. It's great to see the power of faith, and following the commandments, and reading the scriptures have on changing lives! I'm getting more and more attached to these people here, so it'll be hard if they do end up transferring me next week... so I'll let you know what's happening come this next Monday. P.S. *HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!*

In regards to your ?'s

<<Do you have electronic versions of the paper pictures you sent in your paper letter last week?>>  Nope, I don't have electronic copies. Those are pictures from Elder Knowles that he promised to send me.

I hope y'all enjoy camping. Is that where you're going to celebrate your birthday? (you might be getting something in the mail as well)

It makes me laugh when I hear that you're working on the house. I always tell other missionaries when we talk about home, that it wont be my house when I get back to it! You'll have done everything except condemn it, wreck it and rebuild it from scratch! Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but not by much! ;)

I've seen that type of blender in action. One of our members has one, and I actually had to figure out how to work for them! :P So I'll know how to make shakes when I get home!

There are some members who own a amusement park around here, that said something about free laser tag for the missionaries today... we'll see if I can find some good picture moments from that! ;-) I still haven't heard from the other missionaries today, but we were excited to go as an entire zone for laser tag!

:P I still need to find more picture opportunities. Sometimes I feel like I'm just not inclined to find and take pictures. I need to work on that. I will find some pictures to take and send to you guys soon though.

I know that this is Christ's true church, and that The Bible and the Book of Mormon are the words of Christ for us in this day, and that studying from them can help us in whatever problem we may have. I know that my Savior lives, and that He loves each, and everyone of us. May you all have a fantastic week!

Your friend, and missionary,

Elder Richard Mackelprang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that this is a moderated blog - Elder Mackelprang neither reads or (directly) writes to this blog. This is done by his father.