Sunday, March 27, 2011

Three Two One Day

Well Dad, regarding the shoes... :P my left shoe has already ripped through the sole. I can make it work, but I'm guessing that $30 would get me a good pair until I can see if I can buy some boots with my mission card. I would have bought a pair of shoes already, but I absolutely needed a new bike seat. I'm just going to say that I wouldn't be in nearly as good shape as I'm in right now if I hadn't gotten it. So if you could get that to me I'd be grateful. My pants should hold up with this new seat, and especially now that it's in a comfortable position. Things are going good. 

I'm now companions with Elder Morrison. He's a great guy. He's going to die in missionary terms at the end of this transfer so I should be here for awhile. I'm adjusting to being on bike a lot more easily than I had imagined. The area is pretty small, and there's a lot of potential for Spanish work. So I'm excited. The ward is really strong, and missionary-minded so I'm excited to work with them. They are great about having the meals covered, and we actually have the less actives wanting to feed us too with our already filled calendar... we'll see what happens. I'm liking the area, but I've had the opportunity to ride in the wind and rain. Oh, and my allergies are acting up more than they have in my entire mission. So Dad if you could send some Benadryl or something for allergies that would be great too. Other than that things are flying by ridiculously fast! I'm amazed that the first week is already over. I wish I had more time to respond to the email, but my time is running out. If you guys can email me on Sunday night or something that would be great. I love you all!

Conference should rock! I still don't know if we're going to be watching it in a members home or not. It'd be nice. I do look forward to some of those techy- geek projects to work on with you Dad. Those will be fun. I need more experience with techy things again. I'm out of the loop. I wish you all with the best week ever!

Love your son and missionary,

Elder Richard Mackelprang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that this is a moderated blog - Elder Mackelprang neither reads or (directly) writes to this blog. This is done by his father.