Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week 3 – Part 2

Hello my family!

This week has been crazy! I've been running my mind like crazy learning about the Gospel, learning Spanish, and getting things done. My teachers actually are trying to see if I can be moved into the intermediate class which would completely change everything that I have gotten used to here.

Thank you for all of your awesome Dear Elders! and I look forward to that next package! :P

I have a letter in the mail for you that should be here sometime next week. I have some awesome temple pics that you guys will enjoy looking at.

Other than having Elder L. Tom Perry come and speak to us  everything hasn't been too crazy.

Just to underline what my day looks like:

  • 6:20AM wake up
  • 7:00 Class/ Service or Gym
  • 8:00 Breakfast
  • 8:45 Class
  • 1:00 Lunch
  • 1:45 class
  • 6:00 Dinner
  • 6:45 class
  • 9:00 Daily planning

There is Personal Study, companion study and MDT thrown in the mix in there somewhere. It's different from day to day, but yeah they keep us busy.

Can't think of what else to write about at the moment other than I'm loving life here and I'm excited to learn more. tty next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that this is a moderated blog - Elder Mackelprang neither reads or (directly) writes to this blog. This is done by his father.